As a user I would like to change the login page, footer and favicon on my site.
I would like to see the favicon logo changed to our own logo and so is my login page and footer.
I can see the default login page, footer and favicon on my site.
NOTE : Make sure you have your own login page background, footer and favicon logo.
- Navigate to Hamburger Menu.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Styles & Images.
- If you have a subdomain setup, make sure to select which of the subdomain you would like to change.
- Click Continue.
- Navigate to the Images & Logos tab.
- Click on the Theme logos and Images dropdown. You can select a file to be uploaded.
- Click Save to Save Skin to apply the changes.
No cause. If you want to change the login page, footer and favicon logo, navigate to Settings > Styles & Images.