How do I remove a tag from appearing in the Tags dropdown of a Catalogue Item?
You will need to archive the tag. Once archived, the tag will automatically be un-linked from the Catalogue Item and it will not appear in the Browse Learning either. You can read more about tags on our Helpsite here.
Set the tag to archive
- Navigate to Manage Learning > Manage Tags.
- Tick the box of the tag you would like to remove.
- Click Archive button below.
When you edit a the Tags section, the “Science” tag is no longer visible in the dropdown.
Other effects when linked tag in a Catalogue Item is archived
- The tag will not be visible in the Browse Learning.
- All Catalogue Item attached to that tag will automatically lose the tag.
- In the Recent Activities of the Catalogue Item, you will not see that the tags have been un-linked.
- In the Recent Activities of the tag, you will notice the action on when the tag is archived.