How can I swap a candidate’s enrolment to another enrolment?
There is no function that can swap a candidate’s enrolment to another enrolment. You may need to delete the existing enrolment and manually enrol the candidate to the correct enrolment.
To know more about Enrolment in our CLS, kindly visit our Helpsite here.
Removing existing enrolment
Note: Write down the start date as you will need this when re-enrolling the user.
1. Navigate to Manage Learning > Enrolments.
2. Using the Search bar, look for the user and the enrolment
3. Click the arrow icon on the right side of the enrolment
4. Click Edit Enrolment > Delete Enrolment
1. Navigate to Manage Learning > Manage Catalogue
2. Search for the enrolment/Catalogue Item
3. Click the Catalogue Item > Enrolled Users
4. Click Enrol > select the user > Click Add
You may check your enrolment records to see if the changes are applied by navigating to Manage Learning > Enrolments