SCIO | Multiple students are getting locked out before and during the exam.
This setting 'Enabled Allow Re-entry to a Test Without Needing to be Unlocked' needs to be ticked or enabled.
When enabled, assessment events will gain a checkbox which allows students to re-enter the assessment even without needing to unlock the device. Otherwise, the checkbox is not visible on the Test Administration session page and students will not be allowed to re-enter and their device is locked.
You should be an admin to perform these steps.
- Login to https://scio-admin.uk.janisoninsights.com/auth/login/?returnUrl=%2F
- Navigate to Settings>Assessment Event Settings
- Expand Event Settings
- Check whether the setting is enabled or not.
- Tick the box and click Save at the bottom of the page.
- To confirm, navigate to Deliver>Test Administration Session.
- Select the right Oranisation Unit and Session.
- Make sure that the box for Allow unrestricted entry is ticked.
When a change made to the Settings>Assessment Event Settings>Delivery Settings>Delivery Way unknowingly, it de-selected the lock setting (Enabled Allow Re-entry to a Test Without Needing to be Unlocked), and reverting the Delivery Setting changed did not restore it, so this box had to be manually re-ticked to resolve the issue.
In the future, double check the settings after making any changes.